Wednesday, August 3, 2011

weeac [google & facebook]

Hi

    First things first WEEAC, World Event to End Animal Cruelty.  It is going to really take place on Saturday October 8th 2011.  It is to bring together everyone who is against animal cruelty if you are for animal welfare, animal rights, animal liberation, or even if your not for any of those but just want to see the end of animal cruelty. Events are being planned all over the world but they need as much help as they can get to make this really big and make a good impact for the animals. So go like them on facebook and spread the word.

   I have been doing a lot to support WEEAC so much so my little sister keeps saying "if you love WEEAC so much why don't you just marry it".  I am researching elephants for them [you can help research an animal too!] its fun because elephants are my favorite animal. I have also made the following two images for them:




    Now moving on I want to quickly mention that both google adsense and google checkout should now be working on my blog.  As I have said before I am currently jobless [looking and applying] and I will be commuting to college in the fall.  So any money that I get from people clicking on the ads or any money that you donate to support me will be appreciated.  I will try to primarily use it to buy awesome vegan and animal rights stuff to blog about.

I currently have my eye on:
Note in the box it suggests $5 [which would be great!] but you can send as little as $0.50!  Some of the money might end up going towards paying for college stuff an gas to commute to college but trust me people I really want those vegan treats!  Right now I'm not really offering anything in exchange for money [except blogging]  but in the near future here I am thinking about starting up my deviantART and then asking for donations in exchange for art and design.

   One last thing for this blog I am looking for suggestions.  I am working on the ffb fb page and I am looking for other official pages on facebook that have to do with my hippie interests.  I currently already liked 64 pages but if anyone knows of anymore that would be great.  It will also help me find more things to blog about.
Happiness

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for all you do and for your precious support to WEEAC, dear Salena ♥

    Your posters look very nice on the website and our friends like them much

    http://www.weeac-luxembourg.eu/posters-made-by-friends.html

    Greetings from Luxembourg from...

    Pia / www.weeac-luxembourg.eu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww no problem & Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Salena... this was very well said. Your research on the elephants has been fantastic! I have learned much in working on their page a Tribute to elephants. Which is yet to be completed. With so much information.
    www.weeac.com/tribute-to-elephants.html
    Thank you for all your hard work! Dawn Groth

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome & thanks Dawn :D

    ☮♥

    ReplyDelete