Tuesday, August 2, 2011

my awesome new shoes!

Hello

    I have an announcement to make everybody.... I love boobies and my awesome new shoes that just came in the mail today!

me wearing my new shoes



    These shoes come from my favorite shoe company Macbeth
Here is some pros and cons for this specific pair of shoes [so far]

Pros:
  • they look awesome [they come with plain black laces, but the I <3 boobies laces are the best part]
  • true to size 
  • comfortable
  • they are vegan! [even come in a box made of recycled material]
  • they support Keep A Breast Foundation 
  • [they also come in men's but instead of having blue they have red]
Cons:
  • somewhat pricey [originally $55, I bought them on Zappos on sale for $44 with free shipping]
  • they are made in Indonesia
  • only $3 goes to supporting KAB [but they still work great in spreading the word!]
    
    These are my second pair of Macbeth shoes, the first pair I bought were vegan but they were a men's pair so they don't fit me as well so aren't as comfortable and they are also white. [I have gotten Canadian goose poop stains all over them, they basically all came out though]

my first pair
    
    Overall I love them both and am recommending that people looking for vegan shoes or any shoes for that matter go and check them out and think about buying them.  Also make sure to check out and support the Keep A Breast Foundation, they are awesome and they are also against animal testing!

Breasts Not Tests Animal Banner


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment