Thursday, August 25, 2011

flesh is for zombs

Ello

So Flesh is for Zombies is one of peta2's newer campaigns. Basically just encouraging people to go veg*n because eating meat is gross and should only be for zombies or in other words "to survive the zombie apocalypse you have to go veg*n."  So at the beginning of the month peta2 posted a blog entry/ mission about a contest they were holding.  You had to make a "flesh is for zombies" shirt and send in a picture of you wearing it by August  22nd in order to be in the running to win the Tofu the Vegan Zombie figurine. Also anyone who makes one gets 2,500 street team points!

So I had an idea for mine for most of the month but didn't really start working on it until a few days before it was due.  I still got it done on time and I think it came out pretty decently. Check it out:



I already got my points! Now we just have to wait till the 29th to see who wins.  See a few more awesome entries here: another peta2 blog entry. In the mean time also check out Tofu the Vegan Zombie (I love him!) in Zombie Dearest.

I also recently got my peta2 college pack in the mail!  So my new stickers and such will soon be going on my notebooks and folders and such for college soon.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment