Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm #21113

    I am happy because I just received another awesome product I ordered in the mail today!  Let me introduce to everyone We Add Up.  They want to show everyone that if we all do at least just one thing for the environment that together we add up and help mother earth!!


    That is my awesome new shirt! They aren't too creative but when I actually got it and tried it on I think they look a lot better than on the templates on the website. I also love the color of this one [it's a little brighter than in the photo] it really goes with my eyes hah.  I chose to get the Vegetarian one even though I could have chose from many of the ones they offer.


    This is what the back looks like except mine doesn't have a mushroom image but an image of the head of a fork.  It originally cost $25.  I added the extra 50 cents for Carbon-Neutral Shipping.  Then with shipping costs and sales tax it came out to be $31.83.  I think it is reasonable mostly for the great message that they are getting across.

    So start getting active for the planet, order your own shirt [they have many to choose from including recycling, showering together, and car pooling] and join the count. Check out some of my other activist clothing on photobucket. [and go like We Add Up on Facebook]


2 comments: